Charity Seminars from Kreston Reeves04-Jun-2018
Kreston Reeves invite you to attend one of their Charity Update Seminars being held throughout June and July in 2018.
Finance specialists Kreston Reeves work to provide a range of accountancy, business advisory and financial services that will help to achieve their clients’ personal and business goals.
Join them at one of their FREE charity update seminars. These seminars provide information and updates for charity trustees, chief executives and finance officers.
The focus of their 2018 seminars will cover topical issues including:
- Safeguarding: Reviewing safeguarding best practice.
- Risk Management: Managing, prioritising and mitigating risk.
- VAT: Key issues with VAT in charities, including VAT registration, income and VAT recovery.
- Back to Basics of Fundraising: Focusing on income diversification and reviewing the impact on charities income stream.
Guest speakers will be John Norley from Age UK Medway for the Kent and Sussex seminars; and Michael Ashley from The Charity Commission for the London seminar.
The seminars will take place at the following locations:
- Kent: Thursday 28 June 2018, 2:00pm-4:30pm, at the Hilton hotel, Maidstone, Kent.
- Sussex: Thursday 5 July 2018, 2:30pm-5:00pm, at Roffey Park, Horsham, West Sussex.
- London: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 4:00pm-6:30pm, at Bakers Hall, London.
If you have a booking enquiry or have any questions, you can contact Steph Dobson , Marketing and Business Development Executive at Kreston Reeves on 0330 124 1399 , or by email at email@example.com .