Free Parenting After Separation Workshops now Available from Kent Family Mediation Service30-Jun-2017
Kent Family Mediation Service will be hosting a series of workshops to help separating parents manage their conflicts.
Parenting After Separation (PAS) is a series of free workshops from Kent Family Mediation Service aimed at helping parents make informed decisions about their separation which consider their children’s best interests.
Are you unsure how to tell your children about your separation or divorce?
Worried about how your decisions today will affect their future?
Do you want to know more about how to help your children?
The intention of the workshops is to give parents the skills, knowledge and confidence to be the best parents they can be after a separation.
Parents can learn various topics which could include:
- What to say to children about separation and divorce
- How children are affected when parents split up
- Constructive ways to help children manage grief and loss
- Information on placing your children first - before, during and after your divorce
- How to establish a parenting relationship with your separated spouse.
KFMS advise there will be various venues organised in and around the Kent area.
For more information about the workshops, or to book a place, you can email the service at firstname.lastname@example.org.