Let's Talk Good Finance Event - You're Invited!02-Nov-2018
Let's Talk Good Finance - You're Invited!
Big Society Capital and MVA and hosting an event to talk about Social Event. This is your opportunity to find out and how this can help your organisation. This event is free, please follow this link to find out more and to book your space.
We have been speaking to Steve about Social Investment and the event on 29th November 2018; he has answered the 3 questions that every organisation should be asking:
What is Social Investment?
Why should I be interested in Social Investment?
How can I find out more about this?
Social investment is often seen as a London-centric activity. It can be harder for charities and social enterprises outside of the capital to access social investors and gain a better understanding of the financial products available. Let's Talk Good Finance aims to change that.
LET'S TALK GOOD FINANCE is a hub of local investment networks created to provide charities and social enterprises with a local safe space to know more about social investment and better navigate the market.
This is done through a series of events where charities and social enterprises have the opportunity to:
- Speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- Meet potential social investors
- Learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- Ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- Understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate