Make a Start on Your Youth Projects with vInspired Cashpoint21-Apr-2017
Do you have an idea for a project that will help out in your community, but need funding to get you on your way? vInspired could help make your idea a reality through their Cashpoint scheme.
As one of the nation's leading youth volunteering charity, vInspired work to provide young people with opportunities to gain new experiences and skills for life. They do this by taking action on causes that young people care about.
The vInspired Cashpoint scheme provides grants of up to £500. The funding is available to individual young people for small youth-led projects. The aims of the grants are to provide help to projects that are aimed at meeting a need within a given community.
The projects that vInspired Cashpoint will fund include ventures that:
- Are designed and run by 14-25 year old volunteers
- Are taking place in England
- Are able to be delivered within two months
- Can clearly benefit a chosen community
- Are new, or an idea that has been used in the past, but with a different approach
- Would create at least two new volunteering opportunities for 14-25 year olds
- Cost less than £500 and vInspired cash-point is the only funder
Although any style of project would be considered; for this round, vInspired are especially interested in hearing from sports-related
Get Active for Good is a recent initiative for young people to run projects that use sport and physical activity for good in their community, and is supported by Sport England.
The fund is a Continuous Rolling Programme, so applications can be made at any time.