Assertiveness training provides individuals with the skills and knowledge to enable them to communicate more confidently and effectively, using assertive behaviour techniques. The course provides participants with the opportunity to work on their own personal and work situations, where they want to be more assertive. Delegates leave the training equipped with some effective, practiced strategies for achieving a more successful outcome.
What you can expect to learn
• What is & isn’t assertiveness,
• Skills needed to be assertive?
• What are the benefits of being an assertive communicator?
• Consider the four Approaches to Communication
• What are Assertive Rights?
• Responding Assertively to Criticism
• Dealing with Destructive Criticism
£22 (Both sectors)
To be confirmed. Please email email@example.com if you would like to register your interest and be added to a waiting list
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB