The Funding & Marketing Club offers a series of learning, guidance and support sessions designed to help you improve your skills, knowledge and confidence in generating income and raising the profile of your organisation or group.
Monthly drop-in support sessions will be delivered by Steve Kemp and Clare Saunders (see below for their brief biographies)
Steve Kemp has close on 30 years’ experience working in the charitable sector, following 17 years working in the commercial field. His experience includes being Chief Executive and Interim Chief Executive of housing associations; 18 plus years in the role of Company Secretary providing governance and regulatory advice to Boards of Trustees; and many years writing funding applications and tenders for new business.
Clare Saunders has over 25 years’ experience in developing and delivering innovative marketing campaigns and strategies across the private, public and voluntary sector. Since 2001 she has worked within the voluntary and community sector to deliver a wide range of funding and contract development activities. Her vocational qualifications include: IDM Certificate in Social Media (CertSocM), CIM Fundamentals of Marketing Course, IofF Trust Fundraising Course, Media First PR & Media Training and Level 3 Award in Education & Training.
Monthly drop-in support sessions will be delivered by Steve Kemp and Clare Saunders (see below for their brief biographies). The learning opportunities for Q1 2019’s Monthly Support Sessions are as follows:
• 29th January 2019 (9.30-11.30) – Kent Community Foundation funding overview and new rules (Guest speaker: Bruce Topham, KCF)
• 27th February (9.30-11.30) – Introduction to Events Fundraising
• 26th March (9.30-11.30) – Overview of Outcome and Impact evidencing
• Programme for the rest of 2019 to be confirmed.
Please register below to join the Funding & Marketing Club.
What you can expect to learn
For an annual Membership Fee MVA will provide:
• A monthly drop-in support session - offering fundraising and marketing related learning opportunities, support surgeries and networking opportunities.
• One-to-one support – one hour of personal support delivered by experienced MVA staff.
• Monthly fundraising & marketing news and information bulletin – including peer-generated questions and answers and updates.
• Discounted fees on related full training courses
The annual Membership fee for the Club is discounted for MVA Members to just £24 (full price for non-members is £240). The Membership Fee is payable in advance for the period 1/1/19-31/12/19 – Members can join at any time throughout the year, but the full annual fee remains payable. In the unlikely event the delivery of the Club should need to be cancelled, MVA will offer a pro-rata refund of the Membership Fee.
29th January 2019, 27th February & 26th March
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB