1 in 4 people will have mental illness at some point in their lives. Recognising and understanding mental illness is key in today’s busy workplace. This course is designed to develop learners personally, as well as developing their skills regarding mental health issues.
This is a two day course so learners are required to attend BOTH days.
What you can expect to learn
• To preserve life when a person may be a danger to themselves or to others
• Provide help to prevent the mental health issues turning into a more serious state
• Promote the recovery of good mental health
• Provide comfort to a person experiencing a mental health problem
• Raise awareness of mental health issues in the community
• Reduce stigma and discrimination
£45 (Both sectors)
To be confirmed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register your interest and be added to a waiting list.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB