Providing awareness regarding living with psychosis and personality disorders, the various types of disorders and their characteristics - alongside building a framework of how to live and work with well with a personality disorder.
What you can expect to learn
• Ability to define the term Personality Disorder correctly, use accepted terminology and differentiate them from other needs.
• Understanding of history, stigma and how the diagnosis process has changed.
• Ability to identify the many personality disorders and their key symptoms.
• A framework of how to work and live with people living with a personality disorder.
• Key and up-to-date changes in legislation.
£45 (Voluntary & Public Sector) £90 (Private Sector)
To be confirmed. Please email email@example.com if you would like to register your interest and be added to a waiting list.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB