- Work to reduce barriers to participation, and to build self-esteem, resilience and aspiration in the individuals and communities in Medway.
- We embrace the diversity of the voluntary and community sector and will reflect this in all areas of our work.
- We provide an open and welcoming environment accessible to all.
- We value the contributions of the VCSE, our Board, Staff and Volunteers at Medway Voluntary Action (MVA).
- We operate in a culture of continuous improvement and reflective learning.
Our Strategic Aims
- To be a central hub of information, support and guidance.
- To seed and nurture sustainable local projects.
- To be the mandated voice of the VCSE to influence local services, represent its views and facilitate cross-sector dialogue.
- To maximise opportunities for income generation, funding and sustainability for the VCSE.
Download Plan 2017-2020