Nominations are now being accepted for the NHS Parliamentary Awards, which recognises those who have innovated, impressed, and made a real difference to how the NHS provides care for patients.
launched in 2018, The NHS Parliamentary Awards
recognise the outstanding contribution of staff, volunteers and others working in the Health and Care sector.
Nominations can be made for individuals, teams or organisations that have supported local health and care services. This could be through:
The Award organisers advise nominations can be suggested by individuals or organisations, and they must be submitted by an MP by 24th April 2023.
- Providing additional support and advice to patients
- Helping to ensure people have as high a quality of life as possible
- Helping to keep people healthy and well
- Helping to reduce inequalities, and
- Helping staff working in health and care
Details including how to submit a nomination
are available on the NHS website