North Kent Training Service (NKTS) aims to be the Learning and
Development Partner of choice for the voluntary, community and education
We have been delivering high quality training since 2004, and our philosophy is simple:
- Support life-long learning and development through offering courses
that enable individuals to achieve their personal and professional
- Work in partnership with voluntary and community organisations to
develop bespoke training programmes aimed at developing their staff and
- Extend learning and support through our Continuous Professional Development Programme.
- Support the charitable aims of Medway Voluntary Action, further empowering local organisations to reach their full potential.
- Ensuring the highest quality training service is delivered - every
time we teach by only working with a team of highly experienced
trainers who are experts in their field.
- Always aim to offer organisations the best possible value training at a competitive price.